Ethics of MoonPath Circle
Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will
Bide the Witch's law we must,
- An ye harm none, do what ye will.
- Every person associated with this Circle shall respect the right of each person to
oversee their own spiritual, mental, emotional and physical development in their own way, and shall
exercise reasonable caution against infringing upon that right.
- All persons associated with this Circle shall respect the traditional secrecy of our
- Members of this Circle should ever keep in mind the underlying unity of our religion
as well as the diversity of its manifestations.
- All persons have the right to charge reasonable fees for the services by which they earn
a living, so long as our religion is not thereby exploited.
- These ethics shall be understood and interpreted in light of one another, and especially
in light of the traditional laws of our religion:
In perfect love, in perfect trust.
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill:
An ye harm none, do what ye will.
What ye send forth comes back to thee,
So ever mind the rule of three.
Follow this with mind and heart,
Merry meet and merry part!
Return to MoonPath Circle